Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Acoustic windscreen
- Front and rear electric windows
- Heated windscreen washer jets
- Light and rain sensor for auto activation of lights and windscreen wipers
- Privacy glass
- Rear wiper
- Sunband for windscreen
- Aluminium window surround
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe
- Chrome fog light surround
- Chrome grille
- Loading sill protector in stainless steel
- S Line body styling
- Coming home function
- Front fog lights
- High beam assist
- LED daytime running lights
- LED headlights with headlight washers
- LED rear lights
- ABS+Electronic Brake force Distribution
- EDL + ASR
- Electromechanical parking brake
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Audi drive select
- Cruise control
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Body colour door mirrors
- Door mirror integrated indicators
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Curtain airbags
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- Electrically operated child locks on rear doors
- First aid kit
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Seatbelt warning light
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Warning triangle
- Front and rear velour floor mats
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- 12V socket in rear centre console
- Aluminium door sill trims
- Black cloth headlining
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment and angle adjustment
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Jack and tool kit
- Perforated leather gearknob
- Retractable luggage cover
- Under floor storage in luggage area
Audio / Communications
- Voice control system
- Audi music interface
- DAB digital radio module
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Remote electric boot opening/closing
- 6.5" colour display screen
- Low washer fluid indicator
- MMI - Multi Media Interface control system
- On board computer
- Service interval indicator
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- Matt brushed aluminium fascia and door trim inlays
- Electric front lumbar adjustment
- Front and rear headrests
- Front sports seats
- ISOFIX on front passenger and rear outer seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Split fold rear seat
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking
- Thatcham category 1 alarm + immobiliser
- Towbar preparation
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Floret silver
|Maximum speed||136 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (urban)||42.8 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||57.6 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||51.4 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.6 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.9 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.5 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||2225 kg|
|Vehicle length||4388 mm|
|Vehicle width||1831 mm|
|Vehicle height||N mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2603 mm|
|Tank capacity||64 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (NEDC)||144.0 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.