Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
- Electric rear windows
- Rear wiper
- Tinted windows
- Variable front intermittent wipers
- Black headlamp surrounds
- Black rear diffuser
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured rear spoiler
- Chrome strip on lower grille
- Chrome window surround
- Gloss black finish B pillar
- Gloss black front bumper insert with chrome surround
- Automatic headlights + automatic windscreen wipers
- Chrome surround for front fog lights
- Front fog lamps
- LED daytime running lights
- ABS+EBD+Brake assist
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- ESP + Traction control + Understeer control
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)
The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Hill start assist
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Rear parking sensor
- Variable PAS
- Electric adjustable door mirrors
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Heated door mirrors
- 3 point rear seatbelts x3
- Driver and passenger front and side airbag deactivation
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- Front side airbags(head+thorax)
- Height adjustable driver's seatbelt
- Seatbelt warning
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Trip computer
- Dark carbon soft touch dashboard
- Gloss black air vent surround
- Gloss black centre console
- Gloss black dashboard inserts
- Instrument dials in chrome surround
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- 60/40 split rear seats
- Driver's seat height adjustment
- Folding front passenger seat
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- DAB radio preparation
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- Fingertip controls for audio system
- Air recirculation control
- Auto climate control
- Pollen filter
- 12V Accessory socket
- 2 cupholders
- Chrome gear knob insert
- Chrome interior door handles
- Design cloth upholstery
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Full leather steering wheel
- Gloss black door handle surrounds
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Multi function steering wheel
- Passenger dashboard tray
- Anti-drill door locks
- Child lock control of rear doors and windows
- Deadlocking system
- Hands free Renault card
- Locking fuel filler cap
- RAID (Renault Anti-Intruder Device)
- Remote central locking
- Thatcham Cat 2 engine immobiliser
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
|Maximum speed||112 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1461 cc|
|MPG (urban)||80.7 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||91.1 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||85.6 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||3.5 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.1 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||3.3 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1670 kg|
|Vehicle length||4063 mm|
|Vehicle width||1732 mm|
|Vehicle height||1448 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2589 mm|
|Tank capacity||45 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||85 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
Choose Pulman ! your North East family run business, where we strive to "Deliver a fantastic customer experience" all of our vehicles will have a Multipoint inspection, 12 months warranty, 12 months roadside assistance, 12 months MOT and 5 days drive-away insurance. Ask for your personal video presentation today!
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.