Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electric front windows
- Heated rear window
- Rear wash/wipe
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Roof antenna
- LED daytime running lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control + traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Hill hold control
- Electro - mechanical power assisted steering
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags(head+thorax)
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- 3 Button folding key with remote window opening/closing function
- 'Lights On' Reminder warning buzzer
- Digital clock
- Low fuel warning light
- Service interval indicator
- White dashboard
- 2 height adjustable rear headrests
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Easy entry seats
- Front head restraints
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- Auxiliary input socket
- Infotainment system inc sat nav with colour screen, SD card, bluetooth connectivity, smartphone integration, cradle and phone media + radio control
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- MP3 Compatible CD player
- USB port
- Air conditioning
- Dust/pollen filter
- 12V accessory power point in centre console
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Lockable glovebox
- Parcel shelf
- Front/rear reading lights
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and vanity mirrors
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Blue berry
|Maximum speed||99 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|Kerb weight||1290 kg|
|Vehicle length||3557 mm|
|Vehicle width||1641 mm|
|Vehicle height||1478 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2420 mm|
|Tank capacity||35 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.